Sunday, May 29, 2011

OOTD Catch-Ups

I have spent so much time on my posts from the California trips that I have not given you any new OOTD's, so here are a few make-ups.


Sweater: Anthro Precious Materials (purchased from EA Trade Market)
Tank: American Eagle
Ankle Zip Pants: Coldwater Creek
Shoes: Anthro Within the Lines Heels
This is the day I got poison ivy at Allie's. Needless to say, the sweater is at the dry cleaners.

One of the days in California.
Tank: J Crew
Sweater: J Crew
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Sperry plaids




Thursday Bible Study, then back to packing.
This is my life right now.
Dress: Old Navy
Cardi: J Crew Jackie
Shoes: DSW Guess
Pin: Gift from pastors wife.
Necklace: Pearls from Memaw
Belt: Anthro Ripple Ribbon Belt
I have been wearing clothes the other days, but they are nothing to speak of.  Except today. Wore my Polka Peppered dress, which is way cute, but didn't OOTD. Came home from church and started packing again. Calgon, take me away....

No comments:

Post a Comment