Saturday, May 21, 2011

On The Dock of The Bay

Our tour of San Francisco continued on Sunday, where Jay and I caught the BART back in to the city, then took the cable car down to the Hyde St Pier. We so enjoyed the ride, and walked up and down the pier enjoying the boats, swimmers (!), and lunch at a mexican spot on the pier. Yum! The photo tour continues:
Woman hanging clothes out

First view of the bay

Alcatraz

Golden Gate Bridge (my first time seeing it)

One of the little old men swimming in the bay.
Average bay water temperature: 53*-ish

It was cold!



We enjoyed our Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Fudge Sundae
In the afternoon, we headed back to the hotel, and my e-friend Peggy picked me up to do a little Anthro browsing at the Burlingame location.


I was so happy to see my friend in real life!

After she dropped me back to the hotel, Jay and I walked over to Burlingame and enjoyed walking up and down the streets and had a delicious, relaxing dinner at a lovely Mediterranean restaurant. While we were walking back down to the hotel and the beautiful trail beside it, I took out the Canon, and snapped these funny self-portraits:





The end to another beautiful day in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment