Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mom Uniform Alert

I have scouted out the thrift stores for the last few days for some treasures for Kara of Find Your Fashion, Steal My Style, so here goes my mom uniform:
Dress: F21
Shoes: Thrifted
Bracelets: Banana Republic


T-Shirt: Thrifted Hotline Deer Tee (a semi-replacement for the one that got away)
Shorts: J Crew Chino (told my mom I wished I had gotten them, and she went back and got them for me!)
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Unseen, but these Keds
Thrifting takes my mind off some of the things going on, and it is fun to look for a treasure.  I am feeling positive and energetic about the move.  I realize that the last few posts do not indicate this. There is such a mixture of processing the move, yet enjoying the time left here. I have enjoyed spending time with my sister and popping around town. I plan to take my Bible study novel down to the beach today and do my reading down there, while enjoying the scenery.
I so appreciate all the kind words and prayers for our behalf. I do not take these lightly. They mean more than could ever be expressed.  Especially when my needs are a drop in the bucket comparatively speaking. Thank you.

Oh, and on a very surface note.... I realize my hair has been drab lately. I am fighting the urge to cut bangs again (I KNOW, Susan!), and have been laying off the blow dryer, so what you see is what you get right now. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment