Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Feelin' a Little Italian

So we are makin' the food rounds this week. I had a delicious dinner Sunday evening at La Marinella of fresh rockfish picata, and last night we had a dinner engagement again, but Jay made the reservations at a wonderful local Italian place called Zia Marie. I got the Greek salad and the spinach lasagna, and it was all so yummy.
I wore this pantsuit that I picked up last year, and have worn a couple of times, but want to start wearing it a little more often. It is very flattering, and fits like a dream. Super chic and comfy.
Here is the product shot:

And here is me!
Jumper/Pantsuit: Anthropologie Daughters of the Liberation, Fortunes Favor
Sweater: Cherokee, thrifted
Necklace: Turqoise Beads, Dillards
Shoes: These are Nine West Nina's, but I didn't wear them,
I wore black peep-toe wedges. Last minute change...



3 comments:

  1. that is so adorable! It's a 1 piece? It looks great. Wow, you have been out to eat so much lately - I am jealous! We never go out to eat- though we did take the preacher out Sunday night in downtown San Francisco and I loooved that! I even got to have gluten free pizza! Yummm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is my favortie OOTD of yours since i've been reading your blog! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SO CUTE. SO. CUTE. (that's me squealing.) and the necklace? perfect perfect times two.

    ReplyDelete