Saturday, February 26, 2011

30 for 30, Days 7 & 6 (Girl, I Got My Hair Dun!)

I know. It is really no big reveal. I have had the same hair since 1976. Blame it on my husband. He loves babies babes with long, blond hair. I have tried other things- to no avail. He likes the 1994 version of me. (The girl he met at McDonalds.)
Short, blond hair (2005)
 
Longish, brown (2007)

Yesterday (hello, roots!)

Today
Not much difference, huh? Read: Boooooriiiiing. I blame Jay.

Here are my OOTD's.
We went out on a DATE last night. Shhhhh, don't tell the kids. They like to pretend we don't like each other that much.

Then today, I had a hair appt, my sister came over so we could play, my in-laws came and had dinner. Then I got to spend a delicious hour (okay, it was longer than that!) with my buddy/neighbor Rhonda.

Zach & Madelyn (my niece) were determined to be in the pictures.
This is me trying to keep them out.

7 comments:

  1. Love the new hair. Looks like she took off quite a bit. Can't wait to see it in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're blonder and the cut is sleeker - I think you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cut! looks really shiny and healthy! and i love a tshirt layered over a button up! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so funny! The new cut and color looks great. Sounds like you had a great day. I like the gingham under your tee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new hair looks great! I love getting my hair done. It's fun to be pampered for a few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks amazing! I like to change styles and color, but when you find what works, it's hard to want to change.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! You guys sure brightened my day. ;)

    ReplyDelete