Wednesday, February 23, 2011

30 for 30, Days 11 &10 (When is this ever going to end?)

I am so over this challenge. And I hate admitting that.  I am watching other girls who are doing the same challenge, and they are so cute it is disgusting motviating me.  But I just want to quit. And I want to reward myself for quitting by shopping.
Jay has an interview in D.C. next week, and he has asked me to go. Guess what day that is? Yep, you guessed it! MARCH 1st!!!!  Guess who is going SHOPPING?!  Whooo Hooo!  (Am I a little too excited about this?)
Yesterday was spent mostly with my Mother in Law.  We have a great relationship, and love each other dearly.  I had lunch with her, then straightened her hair.  She has arthritis, and has a hard time doing it herself.  Jay is trying to have his mom and step-dad move out to Kansas with us, if all this pans out, so I spent the day answering questions from her and my father in law about the situation.  Jay's mom also works at Geico as a Service Supervisor, so he has always wanted to have his mom work with him- if he had is own office. She is very friendly and customer oriented, and she understands the company and the product, so she would be great as a front person in his office.  I would love having them close, so my kids would have more grandparents there.
Well, enough about me. What are you all up to for the weekend?  I love to see what everyone is doing.  I think Americans live for the weekend!
Tuesday OOTD
Shirt: Brooks Bro's, Thrifted
Sweater: J Crewlet
Beads: Dillards (of course)
Bracelet: Dillards
Jeans: F21
Shoes: Dillards (also of course)
Cheezy smile: FREE!

Just kickin' up my heels, 'Cause I have joy in my heart.

Oh yeah, you got it.

Wednesday OOTD
Sweater: Volcom, thrifted
Pants: Loft
Shoes: Dillards ballet flats

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks AMAZING! I love how you curled it! And I hope that your in-laws do end up moving closer -- it sounds like everyone would be happy for the change! I am so envious of your super cute pumps in your first outfit, too!

    Also, thanks for the diet advice about drinking more water! I realize that I don't drink nearly as much water as I should, and you're right about how that may be contributing to my constant hunger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your outfits have been awesome! Plus it's going to be that much more fun to shop on March 1st because you stuck with it. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete