Here is my OOTD, minus part of my head again. Believe me, it is better this way.
|Shirt: Brooks Brothers Stripe Button Down, Thrifted|
Jeans: UO, BDG Ciggarette
Sweater: Anthro, Sparrow Masked Stripes Cardigan
Shoes: Nine West, Roothy
I was recently tagged by the fabulous Heidi of Heidluxe to tell you 7 things about myself.
Thanks, Heidi! I am sure the world is just dying to know 7 things about me. (Oh, the pressure. What if I can only come up with 6 things. Or what if I come up with more?)
so, i have to:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Award seven recently discovered (by me, anyway) great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
So here goes:
1. There are two things I get extremely jealous about. Insanely jealous.
A) When I am driving down the street (especially near my house) and someone is out running. Like, that could totally be me. Why am I driving in my car when I could be running. Who cares I am wearing 4 inch pumps? I would rather be running. S.N.- This is even true if I have already done a run for the day. Doesn't matter.
B) When someone ELSE scores a great thrifted find. That totally should have been me. Why wasn't it? This is especially true of shoes and furniture. Don't ask me why.