Monday, February 21, 2011

30 for 30, Day 14 (Plus a catch-up and anything else random I could find.)

Here is my Sunday OOTD, pretty simple, but I liked it.  We went to church this morning, then to lunch with friends.  Our friends Jordan and Kara were in town from Stafford (near D.C.) and a whole gang of us went for Mexican. (I could eat that every day of the week!)
Shirt: Gap
Skirt: Anthropologie, Madchen Diamond Flame
Shoes: Dillards

Cory was trying to make fun of me taking my OOTD pics!
(Yes, we are in my man's "Man Cave")

TJ cut my feet off in the pic, therefore eliminating the best part of the outfit, in my opinion.
Here is a make-up that I took on my phone from Friday:

Shirt: Anthropologie Velvet Cowlneck Tee
Pants: Loft
Shoes: CONFESSION! I wore flip flops that were not on my 30 for 30 list!
But it was freakin' 70 degrees outside, and I didn't want to hide my pedicure!
(Besides, I didn't leave the house in them.)

This is my sad face on the plane last weekend, after security took my no-longer-available Oiseau Anthro lotion b/c it was point something over the size limit!  Do I look like a bloomin terrorist?
These are my new OPI colors from the new Texas line.
This one is "I Vant To Be A Lonestar"

And this one is "Gal Meets Galveston".

My airport bordom. Attempts at a self portraits with Jay.
He kind-a got cut out of the picture. OOPS!


No comments:

Post a Comment