Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cookie Exchange OOTD/ Christmas Decorations

I hosted a cookie exchange on Monday evening for my friends. This is my second time hosting, and it is a blast. If you have never done one or been to one, I highly recommend it.
Here was my OOTD:
Shirt: Old Navy button-down (my copy of JCrew tartan plaid)
Sweater: H&M (thrifted)
Jeans: F (wishiwere) 21
Shoes: Lela Rose plaid ballet flats (payless)
This is what Maddie brought mommy from the kids night @ Chick-fil-A. Daddy-duty.
The food table.
My "mantle"- the top of the entertainment center. Copied from a gorgeous (READ: expensive) boutique here in V.B..
My Christmas tree- we have three.

2 comments:

  1. I love the mantle decor - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty - sounds like such fun!!! I used to love these things before I had to go gluten free!

    ReplyDelete