Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Cooler Weather Comin'!

Last week, the weather dipped into cooler temps a little, and I was excited to pull out my new Frye boots to wear for the first time! I finally decided on this pair, and I can't believe how luxurious they are.

They ended up taking my whole first paycheck, but Jay knew how long I had been desiring a pair, so he helped me decide which ones to keep, and which to send back. (I also ordered these to try.)


I realized later that my OOTD was kind of dark, and you can't really see the details, but the leather work is beautiful, and they are very comfy. I wore this to work, and the next day I wore them with skinny jeans for a volleyball game. 


 In This Outfit:
Shirt: Gap Pocket Tee (similar, and here too)
Skirt: Easy Keeper Skirt, Anthro (beautiful alternative, similar color scheme)
Boots: Frye Melissa Logo, Piperlime (similar here, and here)
Tights: Gap
Necklace: Fossil, Dillards
Belt: Thrifted (similar)

I couldn't help but share a sweet photo I grabbed of my little Mr. Handsome over the weekend. We were vegging out on the couch, and he looked so sweet.
I'm off to pack for California! Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment