Thursday, August 2, 2012

Houston, We Have a Problem

Just as I was getting back into the swing of things, my MacBook died (yes, the SECOND one). I have loads of posts to run, including a ton of reviews. But for now, I wanted to share with you that J Crew is running a 30% off sale merchandise, including the ever elusive Poppy King for J Crew. It's currently showing sold out online, but would be worth a call to customer service, or your local store.
I was finally able to get my long- desired Mona Pump in Deep Atlantic, as well as the Cafe Capri in Warm Jade during the last sale round. It was a huge hassle with multiple phone calls and customer service help, after finding out that the heels were still $120 online, but only $39.99 in the store! The cafe capri's were $59.50 online and only $18 in store! Needless to say, I was quite upset upon finding out about such a drastic price difference, and was quick to point out my frustration with customer service. Those of us with no store nearby are repeatedly punished by such poor sales tactics. This type of inconsistency is unacceptable in such a digitally capable society. The equal sales policy is also one of the reasons I love Anthropologie so much....
Hope each and very one of you is doing well, and I hope to be right back with new post and pictures this weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment