Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fitting Room Reviews Coming! OOTD Post

Svg Road Signs 17 clip art - vector clip art online, royalty free &...
Svg Road Signs 17 clip art - vector clip art online, royalty free &... (clipped to polyvore.com)




I can't explain the road sign, I was just thinking about construction when uploading the fitting room photographs. I tried on a LOT of items, so it is going to take me a while to post it all.
I will leave you with my OOTD from yesterday as well as today.
Sweater: Anthropologie, Contoured Crewneck
Blouse: Gap, thrifted
Jeans: Anthropologie, AG Farrah
Shoes: DSW, Seychelles Flamingo Flats
Necklace: Wooden Beads, thrifted

Sweater: J Crew Lambswood 1/2 zip, thrifted
Tee: Anthropologie, Pilcro Boy Tee
Shorts: Anthropologie, Wide Wale Cords
Tights: Lands End
Boots: DSW, Ciao Bella
Earrings: Dillards
I asked several girls at Anthro yesterday about their opinion of these shorts. I loved them, but they are too short for me to wear without tights. Am I too old for this look? Even my daughter told me today that it worked. What is your opinion? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment