Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Catch-Up

Here is an outfit from last week that I really should include in my thrifting post, but it is so cute, I wanted to share with you.
This is a prime example of how you can thrift current trends with a little patience and a good eye. I wanted a polka dot-ish blouse, but didn't want to buy a new one. This one looked like it would work, but had enormous shoulder pads in it. I got it for such a good price, I thought it was worth the risk. So I brought it home and removed the shoulder pads and washed it on delicate, and now have a cute trendy blouse for pennies. I also thrifted this Gap card, and the red belt.
I wore this to Bible Study last week. If any of you have done a Beth Moore Bible study, then you know how intense they can be, but this one is fabulous! It is the new James study, and I am sucked in. It is very well written.
Shirt: Thrifted, brand unknown
Sweater: Gap, thrifted
Pants: Anthropologie, Dixie Trousers
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Nine West, Nuncio
Necklace: Bakelite Pendant, thrifted


No comments:

Post a Comment