Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Some HOT OOTD Catch-Ups

See, you thought I was going for HOT as in I am such a Hot Mamma there, didn't you.  Well, I am, but no. I mean, that's not what I mean. What I mean is it's HOT!
Life is just a ball of yarn here on the Surface of the Sun, except I don't want to think about wool, thankyouverymuch.  I made the mistake of trying to run outside last Friday. Mental note to self: "No more running on the Surface of the Sun (with scissors)!"  I haven't made that mistake again, yet. Watch me complain when winter hits. I hate that worse. Never satisfied.
Here is Monday's OOTD:

Dress: Urban Outfitters Maxi
Jacket: Along the Wharf Cardigan
Shoes: Dillards
Jewelry: Dillards


And here is todays (I am totally giving myself away here):

Shirt: Kenneth Cole Reaction, thrifted
Pants: Dixie Trousers, Anthropologie
Shoes: Guess Wedges, DSW
Bracelets: Tiffany, Pandora
Earrings: My cousin Lena made them for me!


Tomorrow I am going to stand in the yard and do a Rain Dance. It's not like the neighbors are all rushing to say "hello" to me anyway....

No comments:

Post a Comment