Well, I have the solution for you.
First the sunburn:
1. Get your husband to come home from wherever he happens to have run off to.
2. Put him in the car and take him to whatever place you want to go eat.
3. Think to yourself, "It is a fabulous day today, lets sit outside to eat!"
4. Sit outside to eat.
5. Instant sunburn.
Next, the butt whoopin':
1. Put your gym clothes on.
2. Drive to the gym (or walk, depending)
3. Find the spin class with the biggest, meanest looking instructor (and a full class).
4. Pick a bike in the front, so you can't bail.
5. Instant butt whoopin'.
I got a nice little burn today while having lunch with my man. It was so nice outside, I thought it would be a great idea to throw on a cute little dress that J happens to love and go to Citrus and eat a late breakfast (for lunch). It was so nice I didn't realize I was getting burnt to a crisp. (You know, like my bacon.)
|Dress: Vintage Anthro (I don't think there is really such a thing.|
But I got it YEARS ago, and I don't know the name.)
Shoes: Summer Warrior Sandal, Anthro
Bracelet: Coral Links, Lucky (via TJ Maxx)
Necklace: Bird with Pearl, F21
I love my toe polish. It is one of the Sinful Colors- carried at Walgreens. The colors are vibrant and a little shocking. I just took my neon pink off and switched to this vibrant purpleish. The color didn't show up as well in the picture, but here you go. BTW... I either by Sinful or OPI, they are the only brands that work on my nails.
|Sinful Colors, Dream On|