Monday, January 10, 2011

Warm Sunday OOTD

Here is the Polyvore for my outfit, but the items are so light you almost get the same effect as the pics!

Warm Sunday
Warm Sunday by deelightfully vintage featuring wrap cardigans

It was VERY cold today for church, and I just could not bring myself to wear a skirt.  I picked these warm, lined pants up at The Loft while shopping with Freda last Saturday (we were supposed to be shopping for her, Shhhhhh!).  I love the texture, with flecks of grey mixed in.
This is my debut of the Midnight's Spring Cardigan, and I loved it. Super comfy, and although there were some negative reviews due to the high waist, I liked it.  The tie was nice and long and flowy too.
Pants: The Loft Equestrian Wool Lean Trousers
Tee: J Crew Tissue Folded Ribbons
Sweater: Anthropologie Midnight's Spring Cardigan
Necklace: Anthropologie Mermaids Rainbow
Shoes: Payless Cream Satin Ballet Flats

Here is my stupid J Crew pose. I think they look ridiculous in the catalog!

1 comment:

  1. Love that cardigan on you...super cute!!! GReat overall look. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete